Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Got books

Part of the wazzoo publishing help from LuLu is 100 copies of your paperback and 25 copies of your hardcovers. And that my friends is a lot of money in of itself. Do I think their services were worth it? Yes, totally. I have had such a great experience with this company. I hope some people actually buy the book, but I never expected it. If you are aiming for that millionth sale, don't go this way. But if you have a project you have worked hard on and would or need to feel like you've followed it to the end, then go with LuLu. And hit up family members for fundage, cuz they might surprise you.

I have to go the post office and mail out free books to everyone who helped me through this process. It would be great if people bought a book or two- my mom needs her money back.

No comments: